AutoSoft is a CBSoft workshop, which will be held in the city of Maceió - Alagoas, Brazil, on September 28, 2014.
- October 4, 2014. Pictures from the event are available in this link: https://picasaweb.google.com/101913690025512115789/AutoSoftCBSoft2014
- July 6, 2014. The list of papers accepted to be presented in the workshop can be seen here: Accepted Papers.
- June 25, 2014. Due to requests, we extended both the abstract and submission deadlines to June 29, 2014 (Anywhere on Earth). This is strict!
- June 20, 2014: Deadline extended. Check out Important Dates.
Abstract submission: June 24, 2014
Paper submission: June 27, 2014
- June 2, 2014: Invited Speakers announced.
- March 30, 2014: First CFP released. Access Call for papers and participation.
Autonomous systems represent the next great step in the fusion of computing, sensing, and software to create intelligent systems capable of interacting with the complexities of the real world. The transition from passive to autonomous components turned software architectures into complex platforms that may contain many components that dynamically interact, and engage in complex coordination protocols. Transportation, aerospace, defense and finance are amongst some of the sectors shifting towards replacing the human operator by architectures and implementation technologies that are intended to provide overall system improvements.
AutoSoft intends to extend the state of the art in both engineering and application in the context of autonomous systems. The main idea is to bring together researchers and practitioners involved in the development of techniques and applications of Autonomous Software Systems, to discuss the latest developments, trends and innovations concerning the theory and practice of such software.